MAG (the “Company”) accepts bookings under the following conditions:
• All correspondence will be sent to participants at the address specified on the booking form or over the
telephone (this address will also appear on the official Participants list given out at the event).
• The completed booking form together with full payment must be sent to MAG. A confirmation of the
booking will then be issued. Cheques should be made payable to the MAG company responsible for the
conference or event (MA Exhibitions Ltd, MA Music & Leisure Ltd, MA Business Ltd, MA Healthcare Ltd,
MA Dentistry Media Ltd, MA Education Ltd or MA Agriculture Ltd). Returning the signed registration form
or making a payment through the website constitutes a firm booking.
• Bookings may be made over the telephone but payment must be made in full by credit card.
• The Company reserves the right to cancel a booking if payment is not made 6 weeks prior to the
conference taking place. Any outstanding payment becomes the responsibility of the signatory made on
the reservation form.
• Payment for any booking made within 6 weeks of the conference will still be due to the Company
irrespective of whether the delegate attends.
• Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate may be able to attend. This must be received in
writing one week prior to the conference.
• The Company reserves the right to change the conference speakers in case of illness or other conditions
beyond its control.
• Speakers approached at time of print.
• Notwithstanding any other provision of the Contract, MAG shall be entitled to change the Event Digital
Platform or cancel the Event upon providing not less than 7 days’ written notice to the delegate.
• If MAG cancels the Event, the delegate shall be entitled to an alternative delegate place of comparable
standard and benefits at another MAG event, provided that the date of such other event is not more than
12 months from the date of cancellation of the Event. If for any reason MAG is unable to provide such an
alternative delegate package, the delegate shall be entitled to a full refund of any payments made by the
delegate to MAG (minus any reasonable costs already incurred by MAG in respect of delivery of any part
of the delegate package). The entitlements in this clause are in full and final satisfaction, and MAG shall
have no other liability of any nature whatsoever to the delegate arising out of or in connection with any
• All bookings are due for payment 14 days from date of invoice.
• In accordance with the booking Terms & Conditions, your booking is transferable but is unable to be cancelled
• Please note, any substitutions will need to be qualified by our events team before their acceptance
• Substitutions with less than 7 days to the event may not be accepted