Marketing Executive, Recruitment Portfolio
Do you want to take the next step in your marketing career? This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Digital, Data and Marketing team at the Mark Allen Group, with responsibility for implementing the marketing strategy for our Education portfolio, including Nursery World, Children and Young People Now and Early Years Educator magazines. You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Email marketing (experience of Adestra ESP is desirable)
- Excellent copy writing and communication skills
- Proficient in PPC marketing. Experience with Google Adwords preferred
- Proficient in Google Analytics; ability to prepare regular traffic reports with basic analysis
- Social media interest
- Ability work collaboratively within a team and with stakeholders across the business
- Budget management experience
- E-commerce platform management, experience of Magento preferred
- Website CMS management
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Social media, including 3rd party plug-ins such as tweetdeck and buffer
- Experience of poll, vote and survey platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Good knowledge of Excel
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience in planning and implementing marketing initiatives for our digital recruitment platforms and possess the ability to influence and implement strategic goals. Working closely with the publishers and senior team, as well as the Marketing and Digital Strategy Director, the successful candidate will develop innovative and creative ways to drive traffic to our recruitment websites that lead to applications, registrations and CV uploads.
Candidates will be of graduate level or equivalent, preferably with a marketing or similar qualification, with at least six months relevant experience, have good written and communication skills and be self-motivated and multi-skilled.
Superb office environment at the groups headquarters in south east London.
Apply with CV and covering letter to Katina Toumba, Director of HR and Operations