A dedicated, experienced and passionate team of events professionals will offer an unparalleled experience for dental professionals and exhibitors alike.
Reporting to the Event Manager/Event Director, this is a crucial role in delivering our growing portfolio of exhibitions and events.
Providing the solid foundation for the smooth-running of a large-scale exhibition, the Event Executive role covers support systems across all event departments – sales, marketing, content and operations.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, capable of handling conflicting priorities with ease and a strong communicator. They must be able to work well under pressure and have an absolute eye for detail and precision. Excellent customer service skills are essential. Experience of the events and/or exhibitions industry is an advantage, but not essential as all training will be provided.
Key duties include:
- Being the point of contact for general enquiries
- Overall management of show conference/workshop sessions
- Onsite management of conference/workshop delivery
- Point of contact for speakers
- Collection of speaker profiles and photos for website and show guide Ensure event website is kept up to date and accurate with conference/workshop content
- Ensure all conference/workshop marketing material are accurate
- Collection and processing of presentations (and handouts if applicable)
- Ensure session information is up to date in the registration system
- Ensure operations is briefed fully for conference/workshops AV and signage requirements
- Delivery of the show guide – working with editorial, marketing and sales teams
- Production of onsite rebook packs for the sales team
- Collection of exhibitor logos and profiles for website
- Collection of exhibitor logos and profiles for show guide
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams to provide necessary support and guidance
- Management of special projects such as VIP evenings, show features etc
Based at our head office in South East London, the role offers a vibrant and dynamic team environment as part of a team of 40+ events professionals with a range of benefits and career opportunities.
Apply with CV and covering letter to:
Ed Wyre, Event Director