Sales Executive MA Healthcare Limited
- To sell display advertising and associated projects for your dedicated healthcare journals, by personal initiatives, canvasing the market to generate new business.
- To achieve agreed sales targets.
- To sell brand extensions, which includes meetings, supplements, events and reprints relating to the relevant publications.
- To ensure that all revenue potential is maximised by creative initiatives.
- To sell advertisement space for the specific publications by telephone and face-to-face visits. Key to this is developing new business in these fast-paced markets, but to also manage a portfolio of existing clients and agencies, ensuring sales targets are met and exceeded wherever possible.
- To make a personal commitment to sell associated sales on the relevant publications in addition to display advertising, specifically taking responsibility for creative initiatives including reprints, supplements, sponsorship, on-line advertising and events.
- To observe information about clients’ products, needs and business practices in order to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance.
- To prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients to sell new advertising and protect and increase existing business.
- To prepare promotional plans, sales literature and media information as required.
- To ensure that all administrative or account enquiries or problems are resolved, one way or another, effectively and efficiently.
- To maximise on the promotion of the publications by way of regular mailings to clients ensuring the database is kept up to date.
- To liaise closely with the editors, publisher and publishing director to ensure maximum sales potential is achieved.
- To liaise closely with the production team to ensure that advertising copy is supplied on time and accurately produced.
- To attend relevant exhibitions and events to maximise on contacts, increase knowledge and develop new business.
- To assist in the preparation of the budgets for advertising sales for the publications’ annual business plan.
Apply with a CV and covering letter to: Chloe Benson, email: firstname.lastname@example.org .