Sales Executive – MA Business
As sales executive, you will be responsible for developing close relationships with existing clients and generating new business across a portfolio of magazines, each with content rich websites and weekly enewsletters. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic; full of energy and have a willingness to learn and adapt to the needs of the role. Full training will be given to support your progression in the company. This role is suited to someone with at least two years telesales experience that is looking for an exciting opportunity of a rewarding career in media sales.
The key day-to-day tasks include:
- Generating and maximising business
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing and new clients
- Keeping abreast of developments in the marketplace
- Liaising with new clients to implement products as part of their advertising strategies
- Meeting targets set for print, online and project revenue well within deadlines
- Developing interest and basic knowledge of the topics covered in the publications
- Showing initiative and high organisational abilities in maintaining transparent records of progress
At MA Business, we are proud to reward and develop our team. Many of our staff build long and successful careers within our business. This is a fantastic opportunity to do just that across some of our leading brands.
The role offers a good basic salary and scope for earning uncapped commission, based in our Dartford office.
Apply with a CV and covering letter to: Luke Webster, Publishing Director. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org