Media Sales Executive, London
MA Healthcare Limited, specialist publishers of nursing, medical and healthcare journals, is seeking to appoint an articulate, highly organised, independent and personable individual to work across a portfolio of industry-leading healthcare journals.
This presents an excellent, challenging opportunity to join a leading independent healthcare publisher. Managing your own territory, you will be expected to generate new business and maintain existing business by developing relationships in the industry and selling advertising, sponsorship, and bespoke projects to a number of clients.
The key day-to-day tasks of the include:
- Generating and maximising business
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing and new clients
- Keeping abreast of developments in the marketplace
- Liaising with new clients to implement products as part of their advertising strategies.
- Meeting targets set for print, online and project revenue well within deadlines
- Developing interest and basic knowledge of the topics covered in the publications
- Showing initiative and high organisational abilities in maintaining transparent records of progress.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated applicant working with a creative and intelligent approach to sales that can develop an empathy and passion for the market.
You will be able to take a consultative approach, working across an existing client base, as well as developing new business. The role will require telephone, email and face-to-face contact.
There is scope for real career progression and management responsibility in this dynamic sales team.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year’s experience in a media sales capacity working on academic titles. Key to success in the role will be the ability to achieve a high volume of sales and develop relationships with clients. This role is ideal for someone with outstanding sales ability who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The role offers a good basic salary and scope for earning uncapped commission; based in a superb office in south-east London.
Apply with a CV and covering letter to: Katina Toumba, HR Director, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or please complete the form below.