Media Sales Executive required for education magazine publishers
MA Education Limited, specialist publishers of education publications, is seeking to appoint an articulate, self motivated and highly organised, independent, personable and confident individual to work across a portfolio of industry-leading magazines.
This presents an excellent challenging opportunity to join a leading independent education publisher. Managing your own territory, you will be expected to generate new and maintain existing business by selling and developing relationships in the industry and selling advertising, sponsorship, and bespoke projects to a number of clients.
The key day-‐to-‐day tasks of the role include:
- Generating and maximising business
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing and new clients
- Keeping abreast of developments in the marketplace
- Liaising with new clients to implement products as part of their advertising strategies.
- Meeting targets set for print, online and project revenue well within deadlines
- Developing interest and basic knowledge of the topics covered in the publications
- Showing initiative and high organisational abilities in maintaining transparent records of progress.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated applicant working with a creative and intelligent approach to sales that can develop an empathy and passion for the market.
You will be able to take a consultative approach, working across an existing client base as well as developing new business. The role will require telephone, email and face-to-face contact.
There is scope for real career progression and management responsibility in this dynamic sales team.
Some experience in a media sales capacity is helpful but not essential. Key to success in the role will be the ability to achieve a high volume of sales and develop relationships with clients. This role is ideal for someone with sales ability who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Good basic salary and scope for earning uncapped commission.
Superb office in south-east London
Please apply with CV and covering letter to:
Katina Toumba, HR Director,
by email firstname.lastname@example.org