Marketing Manager - Events
Permanent / Full time
Hawley Mill, Dartford
The MA Exhibitions team in Dartford is hiring!
We are looking for someone to join the established events and exhibitions team based at Hawley Mill.
You will report to the Events Director and will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns for the full B2B events portfolio. Previous marketing experience is required but events experience is not necessary. A willingness to muck in and get things done will be valued.
As well as the primary marketing role you will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of event management. There is a requirement to travel, primarily within the UK.
You will be an enthusiastic team player, willing to learn and pitch-in to ensure every event is delivered successfully. Key skills include:
- Creation and implementation of marketing plans
- Management of marketing budgets
- Creative copy writing and ad creation
- Organisation and time management
- Independent problem solving and logical thinking
- Basic PC skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint knowledge
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all team members
- Valid UK driving licence
MA Exhibitions has a varied and diverse events programme encompassing all the Group’s markets. The events are supported by the editorial expertise behind our publications, as well as our specialist teams in event production, marketing and logistics. Together, this ensures the highest quality content and the maximum reach to each audience.
MA Exhibitions is the events arm and fasting growing division of the Mark Allen Group.
To apply, please email a copy of your cv with covering letter and salary expectations to: email@example.com