Event Sales Managers required for MA Exhibitions
MA Exhibitions is an award-winning professional events business and one of the fastest growing exhibitions companies in the UK. Delivering market leading exhibitions, confex and conference events across four continents, we believe in strong research, customer service, quality of execution and the belief that everything can be improved. MAX serves a diverse and ever-changing range of markets from dental to design engineering, manufacturing to drug delivery, from print to critical communications.
We are a business that believes firmly in quality of customer service for both attendees and exhibitors alike. We deliver events to an extremely high standard where build and execution are not sacrificed in the name of profit.
Teamwork is at the heart of how we have grown and we will be looking for candidates with the same passion, determination and desire to succeed and enable others to do so.
Since the launch of the MA Exhibitions brand three years ago, we have seen significant consistent growth year-on-year and an ever-increasing portfolio. Growth that has come through new launches, acquisitions and contract wins and has led to MA Exhibitions becoming one of the largest companies in the Mark Allen Group.
To keep step with our continued development plans we are looking to expand our sales team by adding four driven, committed Sales Managers who are looking for a career in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Event Sales Manager – MA Exhibitions - Role Responsibility:
- Deliver exhibition sales revenue
- Schedule and attend sales meetings with customers and prospects
- Attend competitor events
- Maintain customer records, event ledger and floorplan
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports and forecasts
- Work with the show team to cement and develop the exhibition as a key event for your industry served
- Continually establish client relationships
- Build a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service
- Continuously be looking for new business
- Be willing to travel within the UK and overseas
Event Sales Manager – MA Exhibitions - The Ideal Candidates:
- B2B Sales, Event sales, Online Advertising, Digital Media or Print advertising sales experience
- You will be an enthusiastic, consultative and creative salesperson
- Must be able to present to senior decision makers
- Professional well-spoken salesperson
- Must be proactive with excellent negotiation and strong communication skills
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
- Must be sales focused with the ability to self-manage and create an active pipeline.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history
- Have a can-do attitude with the ability to use a multi-layered approach to work
Please fill in the form below or send your CV and covering letter to:
Katina Toumba, HR Director, Mark Allen Group, firstname.lastname@example.org