Deputy Sales Manager Glass & Glazing Products Magazine
We are looking for a Deputy Sales Manager to join the sales team on Glass & Glazing Products magazine. This role is ideally suited to a driven individual looking to progress their career in media sales.
Glass & Glazing Products is the leading monthly magazine for the Window, Door, Conservatory and Glass trade. As the Deputy Sales Manager, you will be required to generate new business and maintain existing business by developing relationships in the industry and selling advertising, sponsorship, and bespoke projects to clients.
Key day-to-day tasks include:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Generating and maximising business
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing and new clients
- Keeping abreast of developments in the marketplace
- Liaising with new clients to implement products as part of their advertising strategies
- Meeting targets set for print, online and project revenue well within deadlines
- Developing interest and basic knowledge of the topics covered in the publications
- Showing initiative and high organisational abilities in maintaining transparent records of progress
The ideal candidate:
- • Two or more years of publishing experience, with at least one years’ experience in face to face selling
- • A proven track record of generating new business
- • Willing to travel on a regular basis to visit clients
- • Within a commutable distance of Dartford, Kent
At MA Business, we pride ourselves on rewarding and developing our people. Many of our team build long and successful careers within our business. This is a fantastic opportunity to do just that on one of our premium brands.
The role offers a good basic salary and scope for earning uncapped commission; based in the Dartford offices of MA Business.
Apply with a CV and covering letter to: Luke Webster, Publishing Director, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or please complete the form below.