Account Manager – Glass & Glazing Products
We are looking for an Account Manager to join the sales team on Glass & Glazing Products. This role is ideally suited to a driven individual looking to develop their career in media sales.
Glass & Glazing Products is the leading monthly magazine for the Window, Door, Conservatory and Glass trade. We are looking to grow and develop this established product by launching new brand extensions in 2018.
As the Account Manager, you will be expected to generate new business and maintain existing business by developing relationships in the industry and selling advertising, sponsorship, and bespoke projects to a number of clients.
Key day-to-day tasks include:
- Generating and maximising business
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing and new clients
- Keeping abreast of developments in the marketplace
- Liaising with new clients to implement products as part of their advertising strategies.
- Meeting targets set for print, online and project revenue well within deadlines
- Developing interest and basic knowledge of the topics covered in the publications
- Showing initiative and high organisational abilities in maintaining transparent records of progress.
At MA Business, we pride ourselves on rewarding and developing our people. Many of our team build long and successful careers within our business. This is a fantastic opportunity to do just that on one of our premium brands.
The ideal candidate:
- Two or more years of publishing experience, with at least one years’ experience in face to face selling
- Experience in a small/medium publishing company preferred
- A proven track record of generating new business
- Willing to travel on a regular basis to visit clients
- Within a commutable distance of Dartford, Kent
The role offers a good basic salary and scope for earning uncapped commission; based in the Dartford offices of MA Business.
Please fill in the form below or send your CV and covering letter to:
Katina Toumba, HR Director, Mark Allen Group, firstname.lastname@example.org