Account Manager, Confex International Portfolio
We are looking to appoint an Account Manager to join our fast developing and high-performing events team. We are looking for someone who is ambitious with a drive and passion for sales and a thirst for business to take responsibility for a substantial and varied portfolio of international events.
The well-established international conferences include The European Manufacturing Summit and The North American Manufacturing Strategies Summit, alongside a number of specialist sector conferences in Food, Packaging and Pharmaceutical sectors. We are launching new events in these sectors.
Candidates must demonstrate an excellent track record of success and have a passion for the growth of existing accounts as well as developing and expanding new key accounts.
The main responsibilities include:
- To sell sponsorship and attendance at each international event as specified by telephone and email communications, as well as in person at industry events and meetings;
- To achieve or exceed individual event revenue and growth targets as set out in the business plan;
- To build deep and significant relationships with existing clients through leading with intelligence;
- To identify and follow up on leads in relevant sales territories;
- To prepare high quality and competitive sales proposals and presentations;
- To identify and communicate effectively the solutions which meet the clients’ needs, both by phone and in writing
- To familiarise yourself with the brands and demonstrate an ability to communicate to clients the content and aim of each event
- To provide excellent customer service to clients
- To attend the events and ensure excellent customer liaison
The candidate will be contacting senior level executives which will require excellent communication skills. We require candidates to be computer literate, have strong attention to detail and be multi skilled. You will have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and have an understanding of business events sales.
With overall responsibility for the successful delivery of each event, you will need to be an engaging and persuasive communicator and a natural relationship builder. You will be comfortable accepting responsibility within the team and achieving demanding goals.
By joining our dynamic team you will develop your commercial and business skills in a fast-paced and supportive environment. Our highly skilled team members will continue to coach, mentor, train and develop your business talent to ensure you are progressing your career.
Please fill in the form below or send your CV and covering letter to:
Katina Toumba, HR Director, Mark Allen Group, email@example.com